Monday, August 17, 2009

On the eighth day of 3rd grade my teacher said to me...

Where is Ivan?
Memorize your verse!
Study your spelling!
Did you read?
Don't stick your finger in the socket!
What is a digit?
Be respectful and act responsibly!

The poor Knight, Ivan the Terrible, was inflected with some kind of disease and was not present at school today. The whole class seemed different without our sunshine boy . Even Princess Talks-A-Lot had little to say today.

I blame Ivan for my cold. I bet he has a cold too and he probably gave it to me. That's probably not true, but I blame him anyway. :) I have one of those delightful colds and I'm really tired. I took some medicine right near the end of school which gave me a burst of energy so I could paint arm bands and wigs and stuff for 2 hours in preparation for tomorrow's big Egyptian costume day. Woohoo! Hopefully it's not utter chaos. Tune in next time to hear the results.

2 comments: