Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sticks and stones will break my bones....


So today Senor Guapo raised his hand and said, "Ivan the Terrible called me a rambutan!" Senor Guapo had gotten a haircut over the weekend and yesterday he kept wearing his hood up because he was embarrassed. I looked over at Senor Guapo and had to bite my lip to keep from laughing. Rambutan was the perfect description. I told Ivan not to call him a rambutan and Ivan said, "But I LIKE rambutans. Can I call him a mango?" I had to walk away because I kept thinking about rambutans and how perfect of a description it was. Hahahahaha.

4 comments:

  1. hey we have that kind of fruit in thailand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great picture of rambutan! You take it?

    It's an even better story. ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  3. whatever those are don't look edible at all..they are so funny looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're SO good! You peel off the skin and eat the fruit inside. Very sweet! One of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete